Coordinating Healthcare, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary D... +17 more
Asaaf Hospital (Johar Town), Johar Town, Lahore
Assessment Of Urogenital System, Chronic Obstructive Pul... +17 more
Kamboh Medical Complex, Ghazi Road, Lahore
Diabetic Institute Pakistan Hospital, Jail Road, Lahore
MBBS, MD, CERT (Diabetology), CERT (Hepatology)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Assessment Of Uro... +17 more
Life Medical Store and Clinic, Ferozepur Road, Lahore
Epilepsy, Vaccination +17 more
Iffat Anwar Medical Complex Hospital, Township, Lahore
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Early Interventio... +14 more
Rasheed Clinic, Shalimar Industrial Scheme, Lahore
Alara Healthcare Clinic, Wapda town phase 1, Lahore
Benefits of Consulting Doctor Online
100% Secure Consultation
Free Chat Follow Ups
Instant Medicial Advice
Online Report Sharing
Fee is Refundable
MBBS, FCPS (Medicine) Training Complete
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Assessment Of Uro... +25 more
Doctor umair, Fateh Pur, Layyah
MBBS , RMP , Family Medicine
MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), Fellow of Gastroenterology
Peg Tube Placement, Diagnostic Ercp +8 more
Saira Memorial Hospital, Model Town, Lahore
Rex Clinic, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore
Emphysema, Family Practice +22 more
Central Park Teaching Hospital, Kahna, Lahore
Al Rasheed Orthopedic And Rehabilitation Clinic, Shami Road, Sheikhupura
Fatima Memorial Dental Hospital, Shadman 1, Lahore
MBBS , USMLE
General Practice, Gastroenteritis +28 more
Aga Khan University Hospital Medical Centre, Jail Road, Lahore
Ayub Teaching Hospital, Mandian, Abbottabad
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an infection caused by a newly identified type of coronavirus called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). For many years, there has been a family of coronaviruses that exists but now, the virus which is causing COVID-19 is a new virus with which the world is right now battling. Coronavirus outbreak, which began from Wuhan, China, was declared a global PANDEMIC by the World Health Organization (WHO) and almost more than 180 countries have been affected by this virus.
Coronavirus can cause an infection in your nose, sinuses, or upper throat and can also cause a high fever. Coronavirus usually spreads in the same way other cold-causing viruses do; through the coughing and sneezing of infected people, touching an infected person’s hands or face, or by touching things infected people have touched.
Since the current coronavirus is a novel coronavirus that is still being investigated and researched. WHO, doctors, scientists and researchers all around the globe are working to the best of their abilities to understand this virus and on how to counter it. The best way to keep yourself safe from this virus is PREVENTION!
In the times of Coronavirus, you don't have to panic but take precautionary measures. Coronavirus has a death rate of around 2% whereas the rest of all the 98% cases recover completely. The elderly people are at more risk or those who have pre-existing health ailments and thus they need to be more careful. Social distancing is the most important thing that you can do at this time for yourself and for others. You can save lives by staying at home.
Click Here To book your appointment with a specialist of Coronavirus. You can also book your appointment with a specialist of Coronavirus by calling at 042-32591427 or 0311-1222398. There are no extra charges for booking through Marham.
No, there are no extra charges to book an appointment through marham.pk
The fee for specialists of Coronavirus in lahore varies from PKR 500-3000 depending upon doctor's experience and qualification.
Top 10 Coronavirus Doctors in Lahore are:
10 Coronavirus Doctors in Lahore are: