Severe Pain

Hi, My 65-year-old mum is suffering from Arthritis for last 15 years and her joints (hands/feet) suffered disorder and pain. We tried to get her treated everywhere we could. Now at this stage, her pains have been reduced but her fingers have been turned around and she struggles to even stand on her feet. Please advise me where possible I can get her for treatment? Thanks


Yes. You need to see a chronic pain management consultant for genicular nerve block. It is effective and is being done in various centres all across pakistan.


She should visit a rheumatologist for the diagnosis and the management


MBBS, FCPS, Diplomat of the Iranian Board of Anesthesiology | Lahore

review-img 3 Positive Reviews

Thankyou for asking , I think your mothers symptoms of pain are settling down because of treatment or remission phase of the disease , the disfigurment .i.e. Rolling of fingers is due to joint distruction caused by the disease process . This joint deformity can be managed by an orthopaedic surgeon or a plastic surgeon .