Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Chronic Backpain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Lahore

Hi there! I was a few years back diagnosed with osteomalacia. But any pain I felt was mild. But since a year ago I have been suffering from immense backache. An x-ray about a year ago revealed gentle scoliosis. But the doctor at the time said its negligible. My vitamin d levels were at 20. The doctor I went to see just now has prescribed brexin(nsaid), movax(muscle relaxant), opt.D (Vit-D) and neogab (?). All to be taken for the next 7 days and then get a follow-up. I feel like this is too much. Like something is bound to work. Do you think I should go ahead with this?

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Sajid

Dr. Muhammad Sajid - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Yes off course it's a combination of good medicine

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Yes off course.he has advised you the best treatment

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Rizwan Ali

Dr. Muhammad Rizwan Ali - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

Go ahead for 15 days
If not recovered MRI needed

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Yes go ahead with the medications

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Iqbal Mirza

medicine are usually necessary for few days in case of pain but for vit d
deficiency u should take medicine for a long time till u get normal vit d
level

Member of Marham-Forum

Thankyou very much doctors. I was recommended for an MRI by someone and received my report just now. There is a central disk bulge at one place and a disication & shortened disc height at another place. My endocrinologist reviewed it and told me I need to go to an orthopedic for advice with this. Any advice that you could give me would be highly appreciated. Or recommend a great doctor with a low fee cause I'v been unemployed for almost a year. I really don't like the orthopedics that I'd been to before. I'd been through three in the course of this past year and a half. And none had told me to get an MRI. One of them actually implied it's all in my head and I should get counseling and they both told me that vitamin D at 20-23 was just fine and did not even tell me to get phosphorus etc checked like how my endocrinologist had had me tested and diagnosed osteomalacia almost 3 years ago even when at the time I did not have as much if any low back pain. At the time the orthopedic I went

Post Owner

... At the time the orthopedic I went to, gave me an overdose of vit-d which took my levels from 23 to 123 in just 2 months. I wonder what they'll say now that I take this to one of them.

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

The MRI report.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories