Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on When We Not Sure Abt Our Pregancny ,what Kinda Medicines We Should Avoid To Take

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, United kingdom

So, my question is, i got married 4 months ago.but we planned to start our family like few weeks ago.i've got a problem of getting acne after wax. So 2 months ago i went to dermatologist for this probmem and started some medicines for it.And now, as we planning to start our family. Should i still continue eating these medicines. Coz, i don't know, if i get pregnant and i don't know, still eating such medicines could b harmful in that situation or not? One of the medicines name is ,Vitaleno,dietary supplement, and the other medicine is for removing acne spots, Glutin,glutathione 500 mg. Plus one more question, if i feel flu, headache or such kinda illness, should i use panadol paracetamol etc, when I'm not sure, whether I'm pregnant or not.

General Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Qurat Ul Ain

Dr. Qurat Ul Ain - General Surgeon

MBBS, RMP, MS (General Surgeon) | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

hello!
its better to stop these medicine and start taking tab myfol 1 daily
you can ask your dermatologist to prescribe some ointments for local use.
yes you can take 2 panadol for headache etc

Thank you Dr Qurat ul Ain for your guidance.

6 years ago

Post Owner

thank u so much dr. :) this myfol is for my after wax acne problem?

6 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif

Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif - Gynecologist

MBBS. MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology), FRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

940 Positive Reviews

Ideally When ever you are planning pregnancy you should be in good health and on no medication
If some medication is important
Then at that time the dr must be consulted preferably your gynaecologist to assess your condition
Prof shaheena asif

Thank you for guidance Dr Shaheena Asif.

6 years ago

Post Owner

hh

6 years ago

Post Owner

thank u so much Mam for ur advice :) i wont take these medicines from now on :)

6 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif

Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif - Gynecologist

MBBS. MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology), FRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

940 Positive Reviews

It would be better if you complete medication for acne and then think about the pregnancy
All medicines are harmful to the fetus in ist three months of pregnancy

Post Owner

oh thanks dr :) but i have already left those medicines . tbh, my acne situation is better now Alhamdullilah.coz my skin getting used to wax now.so, bit by bit i think this acne problem after wax getting fixed by itself with the time, as my body getting used to wax. so after the wax on the safe side, i put some Fucidin ointment on my body after wax(hope its not harmful for fetus) to prevent my body from furure acne lol.

6 years ago

Post Owner

plus one more thing, i play badminton, and some time football just for fun.so is it ok to carry on these kinda games? i wish i get pregnant soon! atleast i could live my life without confusion then!, lol.now i literally dont know what to do, and what not to do! lol.and cant ask these kinda things from my mum.so thank u so much all team Marham.u guys are really helpful for all of us :) Allah bless u :)

6 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories