Physical, Heart

person-avatar

I am 24 years old. Sudden I feel something like pressure from stomach area to chest and shoulders and very fast heart beat, sometimes it comes down withing few minutes but sometimes it comes normal after an hour, i visits emergency many times, perform ECG everytime it came normal sometimes they said i have only tachycardia due to anxiety or panic attack and suggest me for echocardiography that was normal in 2015. But now since one year, whenever i do exercise or running i feel same symptoms like panic attacks except one new symptom i feel sudden like my heart stop or missing breath during exercise, now it come very worse, 2 months ago i perform ETT that was also normal and during ETT nothing happens with me but in home when i pickup some small weight and climbs stairs same situation happens with me. My thyroid and electrolyte test was also normal. I am very depressed now what i do. Doctors said i only have heart anxiety and nothing more. but why i feel that symptoms when i not anxious

Marham Admin

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Marham Admin

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

dr-noor-dastgir-cardiologist-lahore

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 7 Positive Reviews

I wouldn't be worried if ETT came out all clear as well. Try some relaxation therapy

Patient

Post Owner

But that symptoms like sudden heart attack with activities, is that due to anxiety disorder? Or may be lungs problems?
Am I in any heart disease risk or i can recover with anxiety treatment? Please suggest me

1 month ago

daniyal-riaz-psychologist-karachi

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-img 16 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient I can understand your feelings, kindly contact me through marham.pk for assessment of anxiety level.

Syed Pirzada

Dear Worried Female
I as Homeopathic Expert would suggest you to undertake Homeopathic treatment since it is more effective and permanent cure, All other treatments will spoil your case If interested then contact through email at.....(doctorpirzada).......(AT) ....Y a h o o (DOT ....c o m . You can also SMS at zero tripple three five double one two zero nine six
Best of luck

dr-gohar-saeed-cardiologist-lahore

MD, FACC, FSCAI | Lahore

review-img 118 Positive Reviews

If all tests are normal then most likely it’s not your heart If you still concerned may consider doing a cardiac CTA to rule out any issues Thanks 

Patient

Post Owner

Thanks Dr,

Because of my recently ETT was normally so is there any chance of heart problem? Even i 100% sure that i have extreme anxiety problem.

1 month ago

dr-faryal-khan-cardiologist-hyderabad

MBBS | Hyderabad

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

Do u have any gastric issues or anxiety depressions issues? If Everything is fine then its just ur psychological factor of thinking or stress induced tachycardia

Patient

Post Owner

Yes i have gastric stomach problem since 2 0 14, and it cause my anxiety/depression /BP problem, and diagnosed h pylori positive 6 months ago, i completed my 14 days antibiotics treatment, but my stomach symptoms same. But now problem is I can't do hard work, I don't know it's because of heart, anxiety, body weakness, or stomach.

1 month ago

Dr. Faryal Khan
Dr. Faryal Khan - Cardiologist

MBBS | Hyderabad | Book Appointment

Have u done with PPI courses like of risek or other Peptic ulcer disease related issues? Do u feel gastric acidity after a meal or heart burn? I want ur detailed history so that I can help u regarding that.
May b ur stress or anxiety is making ur gastric issues more worst.

1 month ago

Dr. Faryal Khan
Dr. Faryal Khan - Cardiologist

MBBS | Hyderabad | Book Appointment

I don’t think its a cardiac issue in this age. Thats may b because of ur gastric related issues but can’t say anythng without detailed history of ur medications taken before and other thngs

1 month ago

Patient

Post Owner

Yes, after meal i feel heaviness, sometimes acidity in stomach, chest pain, chest left side muscles cramp, heavy breath, over thinking, anxiety, phobia these are my symptoms but now for few months i can't do heavy work, can't pickup weight, because of sudden miss heartbeats with heavy breathing.

so now i take small meal cut of all spicy, fast food, oily foods, and I had done my ppi course, risek, zentic, levopraid 14 days with 2 antibiotics and one time 21 days only ppi. I lose my weight and i feel weakness due to cut off all heavy foods.

Alhamdullilah there is no cardiac disease history in my family, but i don't know what's happening with me, dr can't give me reasonable answers, some said anxiety problem, some said tachycardia, stomach, weakness and so on. ????

1 month ago

dr-sohail-rashid-cardiologist-lahore

MBBS, FCPS Cardiology | Lahore

Hello, i have read your query about your symptoms, i suggest you should first of all get a holter monitor so as to know what underlying heart rhythm you have when you have tachycardia and symptoms because its very important to know. missing beats can be ectopic beats and can be treated easily by avoiding certain triggers like caffeine etc. i think you need to see a consultant cardiologist for your complete diagnosis.

Mirza Ali

Assalam o Alaikum and I feel little bit palpitations 6 months ago. But after one weak. I woulb be fine by taking medicine but now after 6 months I feel chest pain on right and left side and I checked the doctor and doctor said me That some tests.y ecg and echo is normal. Doctor suggest me that I have more problem anxiety but little bit atrial chest pain

Mirza Ali

What is mean of atrial chest pain. Can it is serious I am 24 years old. Doctor give me inderal razodex. I am taking this about 7 days

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)