Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Emotional Intellegence

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, lahore

Dear Psychologist, I am suffering from depression for a very long time. I am unable to trust anybody. I have tried to busy myself. Do good things. Stay positive but now I am unable to control myself in heat of the moment. I used to have good control over my emotions and behaviors but now very small things trigger me. I want to control it. I want to be an emotionally intelligent person. This instability of attitude is not good for people around me and for my work. I want to be calm and stable but chronic sadness is eating me alive. Please help.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti

Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti - Psychologist

MS (Clinical And Counseling Psychology), Msc (Child Psychology) PHD Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

138 Positive Reviews

Emotions are strong driving force linking with our thoughts and behaviours,
sometime because f many factors we are unable to regulate our emotions so
here we focus on DBT emotional regulation techniques. For appointment you
can contact at 042-32591427, 72

Member of Marham-Forum

one I would suggest you is having a proper morning routine. if you are thinking this way you are a person with powerful energetics. you have to spend 1 hour every early morning to schedule your energys and visualize your path. once you are clear at start of your day. you wont be triggered by small things because now you are envisioning greater things and your energies will focus on them

Post Owner

thanks doctor sb

6 years ago

Post Owner

I find it very hard to get up early in the morning. My motivation level ups and downs makes me very upset.

6 years ago

this is the way for all you all too. seek guidance from Allah too. in real words, the peace of heart lies in his zikar

6 years ago

nice and thanks

6 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Zainab Javed

Dr. Zainab Javed - Psychologist

M.Sc, M.Phil, ADCP, PhD | Lahore

review-stars

149 Positive Reviews

I can understand that ur in pain but your issue needs to be discussed in detail, plz set up an appointment on the following link.

Member of Marham-Forum

u need detail evaluation and management by psychologist

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

Greetings,

The signs are closely related to depression.. You need to make and follow a daily activity plan, if you have motivation issues then consult a psychologist for better insight and call to action feeling.

I recommend you to seek therapy services to get trained for mood management strategies, If you need my services I will be happy to help.. You can contact 042-32591427, .

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ambreen Iqbal

Dr. Ambreen Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc, M.phil, PhD | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Hi. Pl visit my clinic.
Hameedah memorial hosp Lahore

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online