Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Nails Breakage, And Hair Growth Slow

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Lahore

my hand and foot nail growth is too slow, and as they grow they easily get broke , even with hand . . secondly I used to have good thick hair Bt from last few years they r falling too much and they don't grow in length

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Make sure your diet has adequate levels of foods that contain Vitamin A and E. Also make sure you are spending some time in the sun each day. Vitamin D is important as well. Has there been any major weight loss in the past few months or any major stress event?

You may also want to visit a dermatologist and make sure you do not have a nail fungus as well.

Post Owner

I feel all time lazy , am underweight, yes I lost weight Bt have fats,
last year I took stress Bt the issues r from last 5years

7 years ago

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 6 Positive Reviews

Being underweight can inhibit hair growth, as well as affecting the nails and skin. If you been underweight and low on energy for the last 5 years, you need to find a new physician and go for a complete physical. Make sure that there is no underlying condition causing your problems. Also make sure that you are not suffering from depression. If you are, you need to get treatment along with regular counselling to deal with diet, lifestyle, and psychological issues.

7 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

my height is 5*9 and I have joints pain all the time

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 6 Positive Reviews

Please feel free to come in for a consultation. You have issues that can not be solved through an online forum. 042-32591427, is my appointment number.

7 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories