Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pregnancy Terminating

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Lahore

Im 22 years old unmarried had intercourse with my fiance on 22nd dec. my periods due date was 26th but they didnt come i took a strip test saw a faded second line.. i want to terminate this pregnancy since im still in my bachelors kindly suggest me some pills

Member of Marham-Forum

Hold on. I am connecting you with gynecologists and women.

Member of Marham-Forum

Well I think she should keep this child..... Get married to your fiance...... If you are pregnant it's not an issue..... It happens..... We are humans...... It's natural......

Post Owner

I cant.. my wedding is in nect dec

7 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Keep the child & get married ASAP. Do Astaghfar, May Allah Pak gets you out of this situation. But please don't be too trustful towards your fiance. He is still na mehram and have options to betray. For example, if you choose to get rid of the fetus, you wont be having any proof that the child you carried was his child. You need to choose if he is enough trustworthy that he will not betray you after the abortion? He can easy rush out of the situation. Right now, you carry his child, you have a definite proof of baby being his child. Talk to him and get married. To be more specific, force him to get married and make your relation and child halal. It would be difficult but things can work. When there's a will, there is a way !

Post Owner

Alhumdulilah hes loyal to me we have a five year relationship and we got engaged last year but it just happened and im not willing for this child because im still in my bachelors and i have to make my career.. i cant get married soon due to family reasons.. so kindly suggest any pill

7 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear, You can make a career with baby as well. It would be difficult but babies are blessing.

Post Owner

Im not married!!! And im not planning to get married till next dec please suggest any pill?

7 years ago

Okay. I talked with a gynecologist. She will connect with you.

7 years ago

Post Owner

Asma please can u help me a little early?

7 years ago

Post Owner

Visit is not possible;(

7 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist