Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Phinsi (Abscesses)

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Lahore

Sir, I have Phinsi (Abscesses) near anal hole. My general health is very good and I am very hygienic. Phinsi is just starting off. Please suggest medicines/tube which could kill it before it becomes bigger. I am having hard time in sitting and am feeling feverish condition due to continuous slow pain.

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi dear
Wishing you best of luck for your health
You can visit me at my clinic for an examination
and advice
Like my facebook page for details
www.facebook.com/yourfamilydoctor

It can be a peri anal abscess or a fistula. Needs to be examined.

7 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Should be seen by a general surgeon
Til then
Take
Tab augmentin 625 mg TDS
Brufen 400mg BD
Nitroglycerine or Tronolane ointment apply locally

Post Owner

Thank you. Very helpful

7 years ago

I am having this problem ..How did it got treated please tell me??

5 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Imran Aheer

Dr. Imran Aheer - General Physician

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Please get it examined before trying any local medicine. However, I hope it's something not much to worry about. Please do read about "pilonadal sinus".

General Physician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Javed Akram

Prof. Dr. Javed Akram - General Physician

MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

1538 Positive Reviews

Aoa , Tab Clamentin 1g 1 twice a day for 10 days and apply polyfax skin cream twice and if persists then must see a doctor.

Best regards,
Professor Javed Akram,
Mb,MRCP(UK),FRCP(London),FRCP(Glasg),
FRCP(Edin),FACP(USA),FASIM(USA),
FACC(USA).
Vice Chancellor,
Shaheed Zulifqar Ali Bhutto Medical University & CEO PIMS, Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel +042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

Asalam u alaikum. Sir actually I wanna ask about the weight inclination for the cancer patients. My cousin suffered from cancer in a very little age but now Alhamdulillah he is okay! But the problem is that the side effect has caused him to be so skinny. His age is 21 now but his weight is just 45 Kg (height; 5feet 6inches). Sir he couldn't gain weight easily. It was PNET cancer in his abdominal region. Due to chemotherapy and different radiotherapy he has lost 30% of his muscle from his pelvic region from the back, so i want you to suggest any kind of food that could be helpful or any type of medication or if ypu suggest a doctor (kindly mention the field that doctor owns, I mean which doctor should he contact.

Member of Marham-Forum

Asalam u alaikum. Sir actually I wanna ask about the weight inclination for the cancer patients. My cousin suffered from cancer in a very little age but now Alhamdulillah he is okay! But the problem is that the side effect has caused him to be so skinny. His age is 21 now but his weight is just 45 Kg (height; 5feet 6inches). Sir he couldn't gain weight easily. It was PNET cancer in his abdominal region. Due to chemotherapy and different radiotherapy he has lost 30% of his muscle from his pelvic region from the back, so i want you to suggest any kind of food that could be helpful or any type of medication or if ypu suggest a doctor (kindly mention the field that doctor owns, I mean which doctor should he contact.

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa..

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa sir dr javed akram sb my father age 60 years old unhy pichly 6 sal sy sugar ha wo 4 sal sy multivitamin tb use kr rhy thy pehly un ki health blkl thk thi pr ab 3 4 month sy unhy legs ma bht weakness h uthny bethny aur chlny m bohat problam hoti h un ka diffrnt dctrs sy tratmnt krwaya ha phyothrapits sy b cnsult kiya h bones ki tblts dffrnt supplement aur multi vit ki tblt sb use kiya h lkn koi khas frk ni pr rha un ki sugar ab nrml h aur insolen lgti h unhy kindly suggest some good tips nd mdcn m bht pareshan ho

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories