Skin Alergy


sir me diabetic patient hon or muje hypothyroid bi hai muje kafi dino se acanak skin alergy hojati hai fexit buhat khai hai mr ne fraq nai parr rha


Marham Admin

Dear Member,
As you tell your proper medication history, What i would suggest you to visit a Dermatologist.
Please have a look into this link. You can find dermatologist here.
Thank You!

Attach Photo here:

Frequently Asked Questions

Skin Alergy

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)