Skin Rash


I have sever rash on my right leg, Please advise, what should i apply


Marham Admin

Dear Member,
I can recommend you a dermatologist because it is very difficult to give online advice on skin issues without seen a patient. Please visit Dr Ramla Kazmi we have an amazing reviews about her services. You can trust her.
Thank You.


Akber Khan

can you recommend any good dermatologist for karachities! my mother has got severe skin condition in which her face and head is fully covered with watery acne.

2 years ago

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)