Eye Problem


meri eye red hui or red honay k baad swelling start hogae , ye kbhi kbhi meri eye k sath ho jata hai ab , red hoti hai swell hojati hai phr khud he kuch din mai sahi hojati hai, swell na ho to red rahti hai or kharish rahti hai


Recurrent attacks of redness need to be investigated so get urself checked from any eye specialist near you in mean time you can use Xepat eye drops twice daily with oflyV eye drops twice daily for 2 wks as most likely it seems to be allergic conjunctivitis


MBBS, DO London,FRCS Edinburgh UK,Frc Ophth,London. | Karachi

Thank uPossibly it is due to some allergy .It is safer to consult an eye specialist. I am available at Alain institute.042-32591427, & o042-32591427,


MBBS, MRCS (Optha Uk), | Lahore

review-img 3 Positive Reviews

Asalam o alaikum dear brother,
you need to see an eye specialist for your red eyes. it can be as simple as
allergy or as sinister as inflamation inside the eye(uveitis). better to
see an eye specialist early.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)