Diabetes Type 2 Problem


Hello ' Sir i need a dr for weak erection after type 2 diabetes...i need checkup...Thank you for help.

Available Doctors to Help you!

You can book appointment with them.

Dr. Summaya Azam



View Profile

Dr. Nadia Inayat - General Physician

MBBS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Karachi

please consult with the urologist and best doctors sit in australian concept infertility centre behind bbq karachi

Prof. Dr. Javed Akram - General Physician

MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-img 432 Positive Reviews

Aoa thank you and you must consult a competent physician for clinical examination and diagnosis.
You are welcome to consult me in Lahore over the weekend

Dr. Naveed Aslam - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS, FACP (USA), Fellow of American College Physicians (USA), Fellow of College Physicians & Surgeons (PAK) | Lahore

review-img 10 Positive Reviews


Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)