Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Bleeding

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 27, karachi

I always have regular periods(cycle), but this month I was 6 days late, I was about to do a pregnancy test but on the seventh day I started bleeding with severe back ache and lower abdominal pain but no cramping. what could be this?

Member of Marham-Forum

sorry it's female

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- well come and thanks for preffering iCliniq for your health Consultation.
- Dear u have been experiencing regular periods actually this time u got late !
- menses can be late (in addition to Pregnancy )could be stress, sterneous Exercise,Strict diet , hormonal imbalance, Contraceptive,illness,medications ,any chronic medical illness that becomes more severe etc so check on all these.
-to be on safe side u can have urgent serum beta hcg ( blood Pregnancy test) to exclude Pregnancy ,if it comes positive u will need to have transvaginal scan to check either u need any medical or surgical intervention or not.
- if pregnancy test comes negative then check on coming cycles for regularity ,also check for abnormal hairs growth ,weight gain if observe then better to have blood tests ( Progesterone, testoterone,insulin,fsh and lh ,prolectin ,thyroid function test)on 2 of menses and transVaginal scan after 3-4 months of observation .
- so review if needed after 5 months with above labs if cycles remains irregular with weight gain and abnormal hairs growth .
- have healthy diet with less salt,suger ,oikand spice ,regular exercise to have normal Bmi .
- I hope u get my point.
- best of luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Sometimes the cycle can get disturbed due to various reasons eg stress, hormonal imbalance etc. If this thing happens again approach the doctor for detailed check up

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories