Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecologist

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 34 years old, Karachi

It’s my cousins case she is married since 3 years now she wants to concieve a baby but she is physically not normal. Her height is short she has a problem of not having knees by birth. After marriage her body had many changes she is having problem in her backbone too now. Now she have to take painkiller for her legs daily. She is a working women she works for atleast 8-9 hours. She needs a try and tested gynaecologist who can handle special cases so she can go and visit her

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- Wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear its really very short description for Your Quary .
- short height with abnormal legs might have some syndrome it should be described properly as she might have some investigations or might or tests from birth till now .
- how she does routine work ?Able to walk or move properly ??
- send me her detailed menstrual ,gynae ,medical ,surgical ,drug history .
- she should have folic acid daily 5 mgs .
- should have complete treatment of any health issue she has been Experiencing..
- should have balanced diet ,normal BMI and weight, all blood levels with in normal Range etc .
-Should have sex in fertile period of cycle.
- so send me detailed gynae ,menstrual ,OBS ,drug and medical history and any investigations done also to be sent .
- I hope things would be better .
- best of Luck.
-

Post Owner

Her height is 3.9 and she can’t bend her legs her weight is 43kg she gain weight after her marriage.
Yeh she can walk but slowly and she want help some times for example climbing stairs .
2 Legs surgeries done Between the age of 17 days to 1.5 years old.
She take pain killer on daily basis since last 2 years before she won’t take any medicines.
She never done any test related to gynae if you suggest any type of test please let me know.
Thanks for your time

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- Wellcome again and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- dear still menstrual history ,her previous investigations ,specific Diagnosis and Many points missing Here .
-menses if regular then she can try for Pregnancy ,by having sex in fertile period of cycle .
- have folic acid daily 5 mgs .
- try to have proper , Regular Consultation of any medical issues she have with Consultant Physicien.
- Have daily walk and exercise to have Normal Bmi.
- healthy Diet with less salt ,suger ,oil and spice .
- should have one test on day 21 serum progesterone ,thyoid function test ,complete blood count and Follow with report .
- one transVaginal scan also better to have to exclude any Pelvic pathology .
- collect reports and discuss here .
- general ohsical health Matter s for here and partner to have normal healthy child .
- best of Luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

Alhumdolillah she is pregnant please suggest gynaecologist and hospital who deal special cases thanks in advance

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories