Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynecological

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Lahore

I miscarried on 1st September and stopped bleeding on 12th September. Then on 17th i started spotting again. I went for ultrasound but the doctor said that there's nothing in my uterus... No rpocs, i waited for a week for bleeding to stop but nothing happened. Then i tested my urine at home and my upt turned out positive... I told my doctor and she prescribed me prosotec tablet. 3 tablets at once and after 4 hours 3 more tablets. I took these tablets today, only 3 tablets yet,, i am having abdominal cramps, diarrhea, nausea and dizziness.. Please someone guide me whats going on with me. Should i take another dose of prosotec or not? I am confused and worried.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Ayesha Salman

Dr. Ayesha Salman - Gynecologist

| MBBS | MCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

At what week of pregnancy did you had miscarriage, need proper check up

Post Owner

It was the end of 7th week. I had 2 miscarriages before this one.

3 years ago

| MBBS | MCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 31 Positive Reviews

You need an USG report from a radiologist and B HCG quantitative results, do not check it yourself as you are anxious, we will discuss your history in detail but these two test are very important to understand current situation

3 years ago

Post Owner

I got checked by a radiologist but he didn't found any rpocs in my uterus. Then i waited 1 week but my bleeding didn't stop. My pregnancy was really complicated actually. My beta hcg level was more than 5 thousand, but there was nothing in my uterus, no sac, nothing till 7th week. Neither in uterus nor in tubes or any possible location, My upt was positive and beta hcg too. And then when i was at the end of my 7th week of gestation, i had severe abdominal pains along with heavy bleeding, and after some hours, the placental tissue expelled and pain was relieved. Then bleeding stopped after 11 days, and after few days started again. Ultrasound performed again but found nothing in uterus. But i am bleeding till now.

3 years ago

| MBBS | MCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Share your reports and treatment you used in recent days

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online