Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynecology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Lahore

I have a miscarriage on 7th of july.. My bleeding is not stop till now is it save to stop bleeding with medicine... Actually i have concerned doctor and she gave me a medicine to stop bleeding but I am confused about this that is it save to stop bleeding or not? Kindly guide me?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Member of Marham-Forum

Tab Mefnac D. S 1+1+1 FOR 7 DAYS
Cap. BRINO 250. 1+1+1 FOR 7 DAYS
These are the suggested medicines by my doctor

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain
Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 10 Positive Reviews

Thanks for reply stopping bleeding will not cause any harm i thing you repeat us again nd see nd continue treatment you are having

4 years ago

Post Owner

Actually yesterday my ultrasound has been done nd doct says every thing is clear so take med...

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks you must do us for retained product of conception which may be cause of bleeding nd if the us shows the remaining you may need ERPC or you can take medicine for expulsion nd you should take antibiotics to prevent infection

Post Owner

Actually on 11 july one doct in lhr done my ultrasound and gave me a medicine METHERGIN 1+1+1 FOR 3 DAYS... nd she said by using this the remaining portion will be clear... But now on 22 july i am going still through heavy bleeding nd again i consult another doct in bahawalpur bcz i am now in bahawalpur... She have done an ultrasound and said everything is clear so you need these med to stop bleeding..
1. Tab. Mefnac D. S 1+1+1 FOR 7 DAYS
2. Cap. BRINO 250 1+1+1 FOR 7 DAYS
But actually i am confused whether it is right to stop bleeding by med or not? Is it save for inside the body? Kindly help me

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sadia Ali

Dr. Sadia Ali - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

Yes dear it is safe u can take it..as in ultrasound there is no retained products of conception..plz get ur CBC report done also .
Thanks

Post Owner

Thanks

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

222 Positive Reviews

Aoa
get ur scan done wth full bladder to get a clearer picture...if scan is clear then u shud go for BHCG -repeat aft 7 days...c the trend of bHCG...and report to ur attending OBG...
all the best...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories