Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Infertility

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

Dr uzma my husband doesnt smoke. Yeah i am trying to.lose my weight last month i went for tvs so at cycle 12 i dont have any follicle at cycle 16 follicle size was 8×8 on cycle 19 16×16×13 and at cycle 21 my follicle size was 20x17mm And at 22 cycle day i checked from ovulation kit it was dark 2 linee . So i was ovulated on cycle 22 my doctor suggested me to take femara for boostup so can i take femara? My tsh fsh lh insulin glucose tolerance test were in normal range prolactin was lil bit high but after taking medicine for 1 month prolactin is also in normal range. I am taking pregnacare conception and fertova sachet but i dont know whyyy i am still not getting pregnnat i know m overweight but i am ovulating so what is the hurdle???? i am so much depressed nowadays i crieddd alot when i got periods...

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mobeen Riaz

Dr. Mobeen Riaz - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Question is not visible here

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome again and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear I can understand your concern.
--your are having prolong cycles it seems.
-weight loss is necessary as many hormonal imbalances further worsens with it.
-u can have all your efforts for Conception as well as beside it have dietitian review for proper diet chart and either have daily walk, Exercise, yoga or join ladies gym or have any instructor to help u to reduce weight by Exercise and by taking healthy, balanced diet with less salt, suger, oil and spice.
-good things is this that your hormones are normal, u just need to loose some weight and try with this for Conception with positive will.
Have sex in fertile period of cycle From day 10 to 19 or 20, can have on alternate days as well. Try to sleep just after sex, don't stand or leave bed.
-have folic acid daily 5 mgs.
-DONT DEPRESS AND THINK POSITIVE. YOU ARE YOUNG, HORMONES OK.
-best of luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thankyou so much Dr uzma????

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories