Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Missed Period

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Sindh

Meri ak problm ha mujhy pcos ka msla ha ...missed period 10 days ....bhcg level is negitive ....but dr ub bhi keh rhi ha k apki overy ma follicles hn jo k bahir nhi ae ap weight kro ...kya ye possible ha ...meri periods date 5 oct thi ...plz help me

Member of Marham-Forum

Would you like to have a video call with gynecologist through PCOS clinic of Marham? https://www.marham.pk/pcos-clinic-online-pakistan

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- well come and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear it's really very short history . U haven't given complete history like menstrual ,gynae ,obstetrics and medical history .
-if u are trying for conception want to wait then can wait for 1-2 weeks and quit all medications that u have been taking to delay periods or to support conception.
- As body will give u with drawal bleed as soon as gets Rid of externally induced hormones that u might took to have Conception to to support conception.
- if not taking medications and still no periods ,Beta hcg negative then u can have menstrual induction( tab primolute N 10 mgs twice daily for 5 days and wait for bleeding for 1-2 wks.
- if I would have complete history then would be more clear to guide u ,now I have notified as possibility u can have .
- best of Luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

Folic acid or surbex z ly rhi hoon ...kyA pcos ki waja c miss hue period .. agr mery periods aa jaty hn tu meri gyny ny mujhy second day py clomid ,evion or surbex z di ha kya ye treatmnt sae ha conceive k lie ....ku k mujhy ovulation ka problem ha ...conceive nhi hu rha

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories