Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Ovarian Cyst

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 19 years old, Lahore

So my sister is having cyst in her ovary from the last year and now the size of cyst has increased to 5.7 * 6.8 and she's having pain in it. what should we do now in her case? she's going through a lot of pain.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks this pain may be due to twist of cyst she should do laparoscopy or laparotomy for removal of cyst

Post Owner

Thanks doctor, but can you please guide me about laproscopy ? as my sister is young and unmarried so is it safe for her? or there are some side effects?

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

She may be a candidate for surgery. Laparoscopic surgery can also be done if facilities available with your gynaecologist

Post Owner

Thanks doctor, but can you please guide me about laproscopy ? as my sister is young and unmarried so is it safe for her? or there are some side effects?

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif
Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 479 Positive Reviews

Please discuss your queries with your gynaecologist who will operate. She is in a better position to answer as she has seen the patient

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Sargodha - Dr. Maria Anwar

Dr. Maria Anwar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology), Diploma IVF and Reproductive Health (UKSH), Dip in Urogynaecology(Kiel), Dip Gynaecology Endoscopy (UKSH), Master Certified in Fetal Cardiotocography, Professional diploma in aesthetic gynaecology and sexual wellbeing(IAAGSW-UK) Certified in Health Professionals Education | Sargodha

review-stars

605 Positive Reviews

Pain is a warning sign...go for laproscopy

Post Owner

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Sargodha - Dr. Maria Anwar
Dr. Maria Anwar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology), Diploma IVF and Reproductive Health (UKSH), Dip in Urogynaecology(Kiel), Dip Gynaecology Endoscopy (UKSH), Master Certified in Fetal Cardiotocography, Professional diploma in aesthetic gynaecology and sexual wellbeing(IAAGSW-UK) Certified in Health Professionals Education | Sargodha | Book Appointment

review-stars 605 Positive Reviews

Thats a safe option ...both diagnostic and therapeutic

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

Do tumour markers , depends on the type of cyst , but if has increased over the year then better to remove it especially when causing symptoms

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories