Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Yeast Infection

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

Please suggest something for vaginal yeast infection. I feel severe pleasurable itch again ang again (esp at night) and end up scratching the lips and vulva, which ultimately leaves me with vaginal inflammation and burning. I am 5m pp.

Please also tell me if I can take contraceptives now as a doc told me tabs should not be taken until you are 6m pp. If yes, suggest tabs pls. I feel like latex is causing me this allergies and itch so want to quit condoms.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

215 Positive Reviews

Aoa
how do u know its fungal???thourough examination and high vaginal swab can only prove tht u r right...
and for contraception pills is not the only solution...my suggestion is to go for long acting reversible contraceptive...wth pills complainace of patient is less along wth other un wanted systemic effects...
in the end i ll say tht ur visit to OBG for both issues is mandatory...hope u understand the limitations of online consultations...
tc...

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

469 Positive Reviews

Get a high vaginal swab tested for type of infection. Consult your doctor on the type of pill as she knows your case and history. Contraindications of pills need to be ruled out.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Mohsen

Dr. Uzma Mohsen - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

Clinical examination and then needed tests can help you take proper treatment. Latex do cause allergic reactions in few users. Have a visit to gynaecologist.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories