Back Pain


Hi ????...i have pain in my back lower and upper back both.. i have one baby girl ..i had a C section...after that i feel my self weak and tired from inside.. i have pain most of the time in my body .. sometimes in my foot... i have taken treatment of a physiotherapist... she said i have inflammation in my back.. and i have tried ultrasonic machine she had for tharapy bt i didnt get any result.. i had alot pain taht i can sleep with muscel relaxing pill .. either i m laying on the bed or sitting or walking my pain didnt stop...because of my back pain itx coming down to my left foot my foot is so painful vains starts hurtng me.. plz tell me what should i do:-( i m fed up now..!


you should consult orthopedic dr.

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 45 Positive Reviews

You need a thorough assessment from an orthopedic surgeon.
From a gynaecologist ' s point of view make it a point to take Iron, calcium and Vit D on a regular basis

Dr. Mahham Janjua - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist) | Lahore

review-img 24 Positive Reviews

U need to get your blood reports done to c whether you are suffering from
iron or calcium deficiency or not

Waseem Javaid - Physiotherapist

BSC (Physiotherapy), MPhil (Physiotherapy), MPhil (Musculoskeletal), PPDPT | Lahore

review-img 50 Positive Reviews

dear, usually when u have C section, muscles especially core muscles remain relaxed. you got weakness in the back. ultrasound is not the only solution in physiotherapy. u should consult any competent physiotherapist. because there are lot of other causes related to back pain. u can call us for free consultation. please call me at 042-32591427, if you need any advise. may be i will suggest you some exercises after listening to your case or you have to come to at least 1 assessment check up
best regards


Post Owner

Thank u so much i will definitely call u ..

2 years ago

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)