Bleeding Disorder (BSS)

Hi, New to Pakistan so not sure which doctor deals with gynecology and hematology both. I have a rare autosomal recessive inherited bleeding disorder. I need a doctor who can guide me with the bleeding disorder during pregnancy. Pregnancy with bleeding disorder is considered very high risk, so really looking for someone who has dealt with similar situations.


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 27 Positive Reviews

For that you can consult any experienced Gynecologist. Any senior person will be abke to deal both amicably


MBBS, MCPS,FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | Lahore

review-img 146 Positive Reviews

U need to have multidisciplinary approach . So choose a good gynaecologist rest they will manage for u


Don’t be scared Patients with Bleeding disorder and pregnancy are managed jointly by Obstetrician and hematologist so don’t worry what you need is to see a good consultant gynecologist he will make liaison with hematologist and things will be okay
Best of Luck


Mishi Khan

Aoa dr shb plz help me about intercourse mujy bht zyda dr hai shadi ku 2mah ho gye butt abi tk ni hi sakha plz help