Breast Cyst


my wife had a cyst in her breast . now its very painful . kindly tell me step by step how can I manage it ?


MBBS (KEMU), MRCS (UK), MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak), F Vasc Surg (UK) | Lahore

review-img 85 Positive Reviews

please get it investigated properly.
best is to see a surgeon, have an ultrasound and if needed a fine needle biopsy.
so see a surgeon first with ultrasound report.


Post Owner

Brother same case with me
if u wants any help or guide line required plz dial 042-32591427, .
Thanks .

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)