Brest Problem


Din ba din chest size increase hony ki kaya waja ho sakti ha?aur is problem k liye kaya hal ha? Last question ya k is problem k liye gynecologist ko hi check krwa sakty hain ya is k liye bhi koi specialist hoty hain?


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 41 Positive Reviews

Please check if your weight is not increasing. Otherwise get a breast Ultrasound and show it to your doctor


MBBS (KEMU), MRCS (UK), MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak), F Vasc Surg (UK) | Lahore

review-img 85 Positive Reviews

dear patient.
what u r describing is normal, pl get ultrasound to rule out any abnormality. get your reports reviewed by a surgeon.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)