Colorectal Polyp


I use to have a small round mass coming out from rectum. I don't know what to call it exatly haemorroids, piles or colorectal polyp. its one inch in length and about half inch in breadth. once I went to a gastrointrologiat she did not see that but directly asked for colonoscopy. I don't want to go through colonoscopy, i am observing it since five to six years it used be small then. but since last 7 to 8 months i observed an increment in size. I don't go for colonoscopy for two years more can it turn into colorectal polyp?


MBBS (KEMU), MRCS (UK), MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak), F Vasc Surg (UK) | Lahore

review-img 78 Positive Reviews

You must see a surgeon. Without examination its not possible to give you a definitive diagnosis.
Mostly harmless causes, but must see a surgeon to rule out any major cause like polyposis coli. regards.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)