I suffer from painful intercourse and penetration and would like to know if there is any treatment available.


full history needed
from how much time you are facing this ?
married life span ?
any surgery is previous ? like epi etc ?
any discharge ?

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)