Endometriotic Cyst


I m suffering from heamorigic cyst in my right ovary its 10*6*8 cm with localised adhesions. Mild pain not problematic. Recently not on Any medication. Doctors recommended me zoladex for 6 months or surgery. Please suggest for which option i have to go. I am unmarried. Please doctor suggestions needed urgently. Which option is suitable more.as i have limited source of money and can take only chance of one treatment not both.

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 45 Positive Reviews

Its difficult to give a definitive opinion. You may go for surgery but may need medicine afterwards. On the other hand you may go for medicine but in case of failed treatment you will have to have surgery.
I think you better go for surgery as the cyst is big

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)