Hi every one. I am 24 years old suffring from gynacomastea. Can some bidy recommend me some solution? Thanks


MBBS, MRCGP | Lahore

review-img 10 Positive Reviews

hello there
Enlarged Breast Tissue in Men. True gynecomastia is an enlargement of the male breast gland because of a hormonal imbalance, but the appearance of enlarged may breasts may be ascribed to pseudogynecomastia, a symptom of excess fat which deposits on the chest. Treatment of gynecomastia may involve medication or surgery.