I am in very pain frm lat 3 months.i hve viginal infection.i thnk yeast infection need your help for medicine nd cure.urine pass krty howy pain hota ha.sweling white discharge.i cant intercourse wid my huby bht pain hota. Cipval use kiya citralka,cranmax nd cranberry,gynosporine nd vo tablet b anadr raki vegina ma.lkn temporary relief mil jata ha 2 3 days bad waps wahi.plz tel me how to get ride of it


The treatment you took are for vaginal yeast infection. If it is reoccurring you may need to be tested , the doctor will take a vaginal swab and send it to the laboratory for identifying the organisms causing the infection. Also you should practice good personal hygine, feminine wash , and a clean cotton underwear. Also you should get tested for diabetes as sometimes, patients with diabetes get repeated infections.



Thnks alot dr.
Fiminin wash for veginal wash?
Mjy sex krty howy bht pain hota local anesthesia cream use kr skti hn us k lye.plzz help me.

2 years ago

Dr. Asima Fazal

You can use the cream if very painful, but don't make a habit of using the analgesic cream, instead try to treat the main problem causing the infection and pain.

2 years ago

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)