Miss Carriage

Mera masla ye h k mry 3 bachy han chotti bachi ki age 5 years h m ak baby r krna chahti hon but 2 dafa pregnency hoi r m/c ho gya.m kya kron pregnency save krny k liye.


You must visit a very good gynaecologist from the day your pregnancy is confirmed.
Some problems are related to 3 month or 6 months of pregnancy and they are usually treatable in experienced hand.
Do consult good gyecologist to figure out the exact cause of miscarriage and treatment of the cause.


Please visit medical specialist ist to rule out
Medical illness ..that causes this issue


MBBS,FCPS | Karachi

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

I think you must consult a good gynecologist who is expert at handling such cases. i mean who knows the causes, management and preparation for pregnancy for women who have repeated miscarriages. There could be some medical illness such as thyroid problem or diabetes. You may consult a physician along with a gynecologist.