Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Needs Consultation Of Gynea

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 33 years old, Karachu

AoA. I m suffering from the priblem of white curdy dripping. It starts as the periods end and ends just before period starts. I m unmarried so worried that may be this problem cause me an unhealthy life later on. Plz guide me how to cure it with medicines or whch tests should be done.

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sadia Ali

Dr. Sadia Ali - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

W.salam dear . Plz get ur blood sugar report esp if there is any family history of diabetes. Improve hygiene.dry clothes in sunlight, towel dry area after using toilets. Dont use fragrant vaginal washes.

Post Owner

Thanks. Yes my father is diabetic.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mobeen Riaz

Dr. Mobeen Riaz - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

better to get your blood sugar levels checked .....its a fungal infection for it medication is available..you consult the gynaecologist after your bsl level so proper medication can be prescribed to you...and try to maintain good hygiene..avoid tight dressings...and keep the area dry and clean

Member of Marham-Forum

AOA i am from faisalabad i am student of mphill computer sciences maam i am very worried i have does oral sex with a classmate just oral sex nothing else i tested her hiv(aids),hcv,hAv,hBv and syphlis test are all negtive but i have some little worried about other std dieseses can you recommend me what to do.i also done my all these above tests all are negtive.please tell me what should i have to do?

Member of Marham-Forum

I did my blood sugar cheked. Its 104 mg/dl and uric acid 2.39 mg/dl. What do u diagnose through it? Does this problem is because of fungal infection and required treatment or can b cure through some precautions?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories