Not Able To Concieve

I have been married for 2.5 years but could not get pregnant. It seems that my hymen is still intact and we are having penetration issues during intercourse. Otherwise all tests are normal. Please suggest a doctor in lahore for the same. Im not sure if a gyenic can help or not. Thanks


If you are having conception issue and you think your hymen is intact, get yourself checked by a gynecologist for vaginal examination. complete history and examination needed.


Aoa there,
In lahore dr.rakhshanda tayyaba is a good gynaecologist,you should consult her. She is in Umar hospital.