Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pcos And Uterine Fibrosis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Rawalpindi

I want to visit a certified gynaecologist in rawalpindi for ovarian cyst and especially uterine fibrosis as it is causing me pressure , burning sensation and pain in pelvic region. But i don't know which doctor to visit. Someone plz guide me.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for ur health consultation.
- Dear how I got to know about cyst and fibroids ??
- if had scan it would be better u attach scan here so I could be able to guide u best .
-ovarian cyst if large size greater then 5-7 cms not resolved with follow up scans need to remove and should have serum ca 125 to check tumour marker .
- fibroid causing symptoms like pressure down ,urinary incontinence or or difficulty ,infertility ,obstructing cavity then need intervention.
- in few cases medicine ( gnrh analogue) also given to shrink fibroids so can easily removed .
- but medicine could give some post menopausal symptoms as well.so need to discuss with peyient before advising .
-if have any medical issue better complete check up for that as well to ease surgery
- better to go tertiary care centre gynae out petient department so can have senior doctors and more discussion and facilities .as blood arrangement ,proper intensive care unit facilities might require .
- in case of medical issue medical team would be available in tertiary care centre - best of Luck

Post Owner

Hi maam thank u for replying. How can i share my scans with u?? Do u fb id ? Or ur mailing id

5 years ago

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

U can send here and Ask Marham that after my Answer they remove those from site for Privacy reasons .

Post Owner

Ok ma'am. I have attached my scans in a new post as there was no option to edit this post. Once that get approved kindly guide me. Much worried and don't know whom to consult as im unmarried.

5 years ago

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

OK Dear

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online