mujhay kuch months say har 2 months baad periods ho rahay hain. I'm unmarried. What should I do?

Dr. Saima Ali - Gynecologist

MBS, Msc Leadership and Management In Reproductive health and family planning | Lahore

You need to be evaluated by a gyneacologist. please see a doctor in person

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 45 Positive Reviews

It could most probably due to hormonal imbalance. You nred thorough evaluation by a gynaecologist to rule out any pathology

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)