Vaginal Disorder

I am facing it from very long time.pehle i think it is normal. But now its getting weird. like its very thick yellowish and sometimes white fluid but pura din hota hai. Aur underwear me and in vagina ye aese ho jata jesse tissue ko wet jaga rub karo. Small round wet thingy. I don't know with whom i discuss this. Please guide me what to do


MBBS, FCPS (Obs & Gyn) | Lahore

review-img 109 Positive Reviews

u should consult gynaecologist she will examine and treat accordingly