Yeast Infection


I m 25 years old I have yeast infection..i m trying hard to conceive from 6 months but I can't I also.have irregular periods..i was taking vibramicyn capsule for was gone but wen i stoped medican it again came back..plz help me..


Tab. Canestene can b used as an alternative. Put it in vagina once n see if
its get better.

N if nt get bettr cnsult your nearby gynae outdoor. It can be treated n
then u can concieve InshaAllah


MBBS,FCPS | Lahore

review-img 144 Positive Reviews

You need to
Use canesten I
And eat
Diflucan 150

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)