Hello doctor i am from sialkot or main unmarried hoon mejhy lagta hai jaisy main depression ka shikar ho gya hoon koi kaam karny ko dill nahi karta negative thinking ati hain kisi se baaat karo tu heart beat fast ho jati hai hont kanpne lag jaty hai concentration nahi rehti kisi baat pe please is ka sulotion batain


MBBS,FCPS | Karachi

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

Dear Mr. -------

First thing, you should not consider yourself as suffering from depression.

Whatever your symptoms are consult your doctor/family practitioner, tell him about your problems and feelings. Let him decide if you are having depression or not.


Dr. M. Saeed Shekhani


Adil Hanif Rajpoot

Your symptoms are not of depression. Depression is something else. This could be anxiety. Only a psychiatrist can tell if you have depression or not, you cannot tell it yourself.
Please visit some good psychiatrist in your area.
I know this because i was diagnosed with clinical depression 3years ago. Which is why i know about this.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)