Gender Identity Disorder


I am suffering from gender identity dis order or u can say it (transsexulism) since my childhood can u please help me out Because I can not share this with any one.


MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-img 184 Positive Reviews

You need detail history and examination from a psychiatrist to confirm this condition. I suggest you to see Dr Murad Moosa Psychiatrist in Aga khan hospital, Dr Raza Rehman psychiatrist in Dow medical college or Dr Iqbal Afridi psychiatrist in jPMC. You need to discuss this in detail and about the options you have in future. Please see a psychiatrist before deciding for any kind of surgical procedure. Good luck.


MBBS,FCPS (in plastic surgery) | Lahore

Aoa dr abdul malik here consultant plastic surgeon , u mentioned u have a problem related to gender identity disorder , can I know what problem u r feeling , we can make a discussion it is a problem related to plastic surgery , Psychatery,


essa tamoor

hi sir
i have same problem
how can i discuss it with you in details?

1 year ago


Ibraheem Alam

i am suffering from gender dysphoria since my childhood can u plz guid me what i have to do

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)