Paralyze Patient

please suggest the doctor to paralyze and heart patient.


Marham Admin

Dear Member,
You need to consult 2 doctors. For Paralyses you need to consult a Neurophysician and for Heart please consult a cardiologist.
Here is the link of Both Specialist. Please review these links.

Thank You.