Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Cauda Equina Syndrome Post Surgical Recovery

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Isb

Salam last yr Sept, I suffered from cauda equina syndrome, after surgery problems of urine n bowel retention were recovered by the grace of Allah. But the intense pain is still there. It has paralysed my life all time pain has spoiled everything. My lower body muscles n nerves r damaged can't hold my weight they need regeneration MRI shows nerve clumping.. physiotherapy hydrotherapy laser nothing is helping instead it injures me in sensitive areas..I feel as if there is no proper guidance for me in Pakistan, since recovery time after CES is small, I should go abroad, plz tell me whom to visit here, who can guide me to the path of pain free life..m so down for all this..seems as if this pain is never ending..how will this damage be recovered...

Member of Marham-Forum

W/Salam,Sad to hear about your ordeal. I am not sure why you opted to go for surgery, as these procedures are often less effective. The average time to recover from CES is around 13 months. I would suggest that you may visit C-Pain Diagnostics where I may carry out a detailed exam to ascertain the root cause of your pain. It could be that a nerve (s) may still be getting irritated causing pain and discomfort. If you are in Islamabad, you may visit the clinic. I will be in Karachi from 11 to 14 January in case you are in Karachi.You may ring 0317 4699 603 or 042-32591427, 89 to discuss further.

Member of Marham-Forum

W/Salam, Could you send us your images,radiological graphes,MRI results .If you could, the images will be evaluated promptly by our surgeon. Istanbul Cerrahi Hastanesi Istanbul/Turkey
Contact E-Mail: info@istanbulcerrahi.com

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

HiThanks for consulting me.Recovering from urine and bowel incontinence is very good recovery from CES. However pain shall be controlled well. I am not sure what kind of analgesics have you tried. Physio shall allow you to get strength and walk.I practice in Rawalpindi and you are welcome to visit my clinic for further check up. ThanksDr Khawaja 042-32591427,   

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories