Knee Injury


Sir, actually two years from now i suffered a small accedent but this injured me severely after that when ever i try to run or jump or sometimes even by simple walk my knee,s main joint slippped and i fell down please do me favour iam a sportsman too and can,t live like that please help me in this matter. I shall be greatfull.


Israr Ahmad

You need MRI first and further plan according to injury. If ACL will need reconstruction


Post Owner

Thank you Sir, Now I will contact you after MRI for further plan.

2 years ago

Dr. Brig Sohail Muzammil Retd - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, Diploma in Aerospace Medicine, FRCS, FCPS(Orth) | Lahore

review-img 2 Positive Reviews

You need to be examined by an orthopaedic surgeon for possible knee
ligament injuries.


pl do a MRIf for knee joint then discuss

Prof. Dr. M A Wajid - Orthopedic Surgeon

FRCS(Tr & Orth) UK, MBBS | Lahore

review-img 173 Positive Reviews

Dear Sender
Thank you for your question. In order to prioritise the options, we need to make full clinical assessment in view of the clinical findings and/or symptoms. Kindly visit our clinic after booking an appointment at 042-32591427, 042-32591427, and then we may be able to discuss further options.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)