Legs Joint Pain


Aoa doctors. . my mother is having sever pain in where legs joint body she'll need a lady doctor to visit please suggest some and what is the cure and causes of this problem she is diabetic too so please help in this regard . thanks.

Available Doctors to Help you!

You can book appointment with them.


MBBS, FCPS, FMAS, PGDHM | Rawalpindi

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

Dear AttendantI received the complaints of your mother who is diabetic and has joint pains. Some basic things for you to know are:1. Diabetic patients commonly have complaints of generalized body aches which are directly related to their blood sugar control.2. You should consult some medical specialist who is an expert at treating diabetes as this problem needs to be tackled at the earliest.3. Further more if your medical specialist finds it necessary he can refer you to any orthopaedic surgeon or rheumatologist for detailed check up of Bones and joints.4. I will be happy to help you but unfortunately I am stationed at Rawalpindi and your patient is in Karachi. Hopefully my advice will be helpful in treating your mother.With best wishes


Post Owner

Thanks in millions Sir I really appreciate that as I could not understand the basic problem that why she is having that pain continuously whom should I will take her orthopedic or general physician or diabetic. ... ur answer helps alot sir.
I would also love to visit you for my mother case but unfortunately we can't. Can u suggest me some reliable doctors name stated in karachi so I can take her to them only.

11 months ago


MBBS, MA (Orthopaedic Surgery) | Lahore

review-img 16 Positive Reviews

Aoa,your mother need complete  examinationWith x Rays.If you are in Lahore, I Will check her.Dr. Abdullah  Farooq Khan Orthopaedic  surgeon. 


Post Owner

No Sir I m in karachi.
Thanks alot for ur concern.

11 months ago


MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopaedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-img 141 Positive Reviews

AOAThank you. As you asked for a lady doctor which I am not. However your mother needs to be examined by doctor to find out the reason of her complaint.Let me know if I can be of any help.ThanksDr Khawaja


Post Owner

Thanks for the response Sir ..... sure you will if u are situated in karachi.

11 months ago

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)