Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Lumbosacral Spine Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Mother, Female 50, Garden West Karachi

Dear Doctors,

Pls find attach MRI report of my mother Lumbosacral Spine. she is suffering from spine problems from many year. now her suffering has increased many fold. kindly suggest which category of doctor should i contact for treatment.

regards Fahad Khan

Member of Marham-Forum

Will have to examine her to corelate mri findings. You can visit me in aga khan hospital

Post Owner

Doctor,

Thanks for your reply. how to book appointment with you. further what is your fees and at what day and time you sit in AKH.

4 years ago

Post Owner

pls also note that my local area doctor refered to neuro surgeon.. what is difference between you and neuro surgeon..

4 years ago

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Wajid Jawaid

Dr. Wajid Jawaid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-stars

97 Positive Reviews

looking at the reports, your mother must be in significant pain. It is important to see the patient because treatment decisions are made by the combination of doctor's findings and lab reports. she needs good pain management, and correct advice for further course of action ( for example, physiotherapy/surgery, or any further tests etc). you can take appointment via Marham if you want to consult with me.

Member of Marham-Forum

Better get her examined in orthopedic clinic. If you wish to contact us in this regard u can book on phone appointment in Memon medical institute Karachi.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories