Upper Back Pain


I have pain between my spine n shoulder blade on the upper back right side. which specialist do I see?

Dr. Farooq Azam Khan - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS(orthopaedic) | Lahore

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

You should Consult an orthopaedic surgeon. it's most likely muscular strain.

Prof. Dr. M A Wajid - Orthopedic Surgeon

FRCS(Tr & Orth) UK, MBBS | Lahore

review-img 173 Positive Reviews

Thank you for your query. You should contact an orthopaedic surgeons.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)