Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Physiotherapist on Lower Back Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 18 years old, Karachi

I have lower back and cervical problem. My MRI report shown disc protrusion n dehydration I have pain from lower back radiate to leg And neck shoulder radiate to right arm I do Physio therapy 20 days and I m suffering in this problem 2 year plz suggested t What's the treatment m very upset in this problems

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Dr. Urooj Fatima Pt

Dr. Urooj Fatima Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, Ms (Cardiopulmonary) | Islamabad

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

Dear where are you from ? Your symtoms indicate nerve compression. which is a serious issue. but can me easily resolved my proper physical therapy. you can contact on 042-32591427, for detail examination and treatment.

Member of Marham-Forum

You should have proper consultation first. If you want to take free consultation than visit us in physiogic Physiotherapy Clinic. Than we will guide you after proper assessment

Physiotherapist in Karachi - Dr. Muddasir Ansari Pt

Dr. Muddasir Ansari Pt - Physiotherapist

BS (Physical Therapy), MS (Physical Therapy) | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

can u share your MRI reports
thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Mayofascial release and dry needling treatment followed by spinal alignment and adjustment. You will get more than 50% relieve in pain in one session. Contact 042-32591427, to book an appointment.
Regards

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Wajid Jawaid

Dr. Wajid Jawaid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-stars

97 Positive Reviews

your pain seems to be related to compression of nerve because of disc problem. There are two main aspects of your treatment. one is relieving the pain. other is to try to find out why do you have these problems. usually these problems start after age 30, you are only 18. have you shown a Neurologist for this complain? I recommend you see a neurologist with your MRI scans, so that you can be evaluated and treated for this problem.

Member of Marham-Forum

We cannot associate radiating pain with nerve compression only. In such young age these pains are mostly occur due to Mayofascial trigger points. No need of MRI. Special tests are enough to confirm that either its a nerve pain or its a referred pain of Mayofascial trigger points.

Physiotherapist in Sargodha - Dr. Faseeh Zulqernain

Dr. Faseeh Zulqernain - Physiotherapist

Dpt, MS-Sports Physical Therapy (MS-SPT) | Sargodha

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

To treat low back pain and cervical radiculopathy . we have different technique . Firstly we have to asses patient on which movement it causes her pain . and then we go for the treatment protocol

Member of Marham-Forum

use cervical collar.
tab caflam 50 mg bid
tab movex 2mg bid
cap gabica 50 mg once in the night.
you can contact me.042-32591427, .watsap

Physiotherapist in Karachi - Dr. Deepak Dhamecha

Dr. Deepak Dhamecha - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), MSC Neuromuscular | Karachi

review-stars

54 Positive Reviews

1t manage ur pain. do not sleep on hard surface. nor sit or stand for prolong time.
just keep on changing position of ur body, every after 15 min.
manage this highly prevantion to be needed.
and apply hot hotpack on cervical for 15 min. then consult Physiotherpist he with further mobilze ur nect. make u free from neck pain..
Dr Deepak Dhamecha

Physiotherapist in Gujranwala - Dr. Hanan Azfar

Dr. Hanan Azfar - Physiotherapist

DPT (IIRS) | MS-Orthopedic Manual PT (RCRS) | CKTP (USA) | BCST (RIU) | | Gujranwala

review-stars

113 Positive Reviews

You can visit me in my clinic and i will asses you in detail and design a suitable treatment for your spinal pains.

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Emama Mushtaq

Emama Mushtaq - Physiotherapist

Bachelor(Physiotherapist), CKPT, NLP, Certification in Manual therapy | Islamabad

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

You can use postural correction braces along proper body positioning/aligning and continue physiotherapy treatment with @physiochillax or physiochillax.com.

Member of Marham-Forum

Let me tell you first that Physical Therapy deals with rehabilitation and rehabilitation takes time. So, you need to have some patience as well.
Follow all Do's n Dont's, Perform all the exercises as advised by your therapist.
Don't give up and loose hope.

Get Well Soon

Thank You

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Physiotherapist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories