Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anger Management

person-avatar

Asking For Someone else, Brother, Male, 30 Years old, karachi

Aoa,i am asking on behalf of my brother. He’s 30yrs old married having one child his child is 13 months old. Sometimes he get so much aggressive. Whatever we say he never listen to us. In case if he has arguments with his wife it end up after beating her. But after some time when he gets cool down he regret what he has done. Is it related to anger control management or any other issues with him? Or is there any laboratory test?

Member of Marham-Forum

Ask him to imrove her diet add nuts milk yogurt multivitamin dont go for any allopathy medicine

Post Owner

Ok thanks

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani

Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

Apparently it looks impulse control disorder, but there are also many other possibilities which can be identified after detailed assessment. so kindly come on my clinic for psychiatric evaluation and further management. Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks for reaching out.
I can understand these type of behaviors can be bothersome to the whole family. It can be an impulsive control problem with or without anxiety or a personality disorder.
There are many ways to treat it.
Medications with our without therapy can help.
You can book my online appointment so that I can obtain some more information and start your treatment.

Post Owner

Ok thanks dr. Obviously if we say you have to go to doctor he would say i am not mental or I don’t have any mental health issue. He won’t never accept it

4 years ago

You can ask him to see my through video call... In that way he will not feel intimidated.

4 years ago

Post Owner

I will try to book an appointment with you so i will discuss his case in detail. Issue is that i am based in london and he is in Karachi i dont know how can i make a payment through here to book an appointment with you

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories