Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression Hypertension Insomnia

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Male, 42 years old, Lahore

After my father 2 marriage....my.mother suffer a lott of tensions...Depression n she can't sleep properly...she.often start crying wd no reason and got angry wd no.reason ..she is abused by my father n now after my father had went to jail due to drugs smuggling case.. And my younger brother had also left home.my mother is facing financially problems...she don't take rest for a while....she.said that. She got a severe headache suddenly ....n her.muscle are tighten...

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Service user
I am sorry to find the difficulties that you and your mother have experienced recently. It feels that she in particular had very rough time in life, for reasons that you have described in your message. Although you have not specifically asked our team a question, nonetheless, I would suggest that if you are seeking help for your mother’s depression, hypertension and insomnia that please consult your nearest mental health professional. Let me categorically clarify that I am not advising or expecting you to see me but they way you have described your mother’s difficulties, it appears that she would significantly benefit from assessment by a mental health professional. I hope that you find my answer helpful and I wish you good luck in your endeavours to look after your mother.

Best wishes
Dr Salman Shafiq

Member of Marham-Forum

AoA sir
I recently married 3 months ago. Suddenly i haven't got erection. I always think about my erection and penis. I also have sex randomly but my brain every time thinks that i dont having erection in time. And its not.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories