Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anger In Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Usa

Iam almost 12 weekd pregnant but without any big reason i easily get hyper and then i scream and yell alot like for almost 1 hour and its usually happening to me every day or every other i easily become too much angry and started yelling even though there is not such a big reason of doing iam trying all my best to control my pregnancy? But please do let me know how to deal with my anger and how to stop my self from yelling? Also iam developing negative thoughts easily like how my baby will be like is he or she going to be normal as iam always angry ? So much negetive thoughts in my mind keep coming?

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2205 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear .you can call me through marham.I will help you.take care

Psychologist in Lahore - Prof. Sabah Munir

Prof. Sabah Munir - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

Assalam-o-aliakum..... U need a psychotherapy and counselling for this if u are easily come at my clinic contact me through Marham.pk r if u are not easily come u also take a session on call

Clinical Psychologist in Karachi - Qurrat Jibran

Qurrat Jibran - Clinical Psychologist

M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PMD Clinical Psychology, Master in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Asalam o Alaikum,
Dear emotional disturbanc usually occurs in the pregnancy due to hormonal ,changes that is why female come a cross with different emotional experiences.
Its not a big issue when you will discuss it with the therapist and learn how to control emotional out burst then life become easy and you can enjoy your pregnancy period.
I am available on whats app vedio call, and physically you cam meet me in my office. You can contact directly 042-32591427, or call by MArham.
Thanks
Qurrat

Psychologist in Karachi - Rutaba Khan

Rutaba Khan - Psychologist

BS(Psychology),MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Dear mood swings and anger out burst are common in pregnancy but if it effecting you too much than you should take professional help in dealing with it. Counseling is best option for you , you may contact me for session. Through counselling you may learn better ways of disposing your anger and tips to keep yourself calm. Furthermore also technique about how dealing with negative thoughts. thank you,

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear... in this situation anger brust out and mood swings occure u r not only one most of people experienced it.. but u have to manage ur anger brust put n stress through sessions...In sha ALLAH u will get better result...

Psychologist in Karachi - Iqra Sarfaraz

Iqra Sarfaraz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

mood swings are common ib pregnancy it is due to hormonal changes.... if you think you need someone to talk about or need counselling you can call me

Member of Marham-Forum

Forum

.reply-button {
background-color:#02c782;
-moz-border-radius:28px;
-webkit-border-radius:28px;
border-radius:5px;
border:1px solid #18ab29;
display:inline-block;
cursor:pointer;
color:#ffffff !important;
font-family:Arial;
font-size:15px;
padding:9px 14px;
text-decoration:none;
text-shadow:0px 1px 0px #2f6627;
}
.reply-button:hover {
background-color:#01334e;
}
.reply-button:active {
position:relative;
top:1px;
}
.reply-button span {
font-size:10px;
}

Dear Consult a clinical psychologist who guide you properly in a better way.

Thanks

Psychologist in Islamabad - Rabia Zaheer

Rabia Zaheer - Psychologist

MSC , PGD (Clinical Psychology), MS | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalam o Alikum i am a consultant psychologist dealing with child and adolescent-adult related behavioral and psychological issues and one's day to day problems through in-person and online sessions. Book your appointment accordingly.

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

You could drop an email explaining your problems on the id mentioned in this card

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories