Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Health Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 30, kharian

I always remain under constant health worries, especialy about heart. i have done 3 ecg this year, were normal still not satisfied and feel chest pain often. i want to get rid of it through cbt or anything else without medication. plz help me

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

dear please dont panic, we all been through something which in turns leads to extra indulgence and attention towarda our bodily symptoms, you are having illness anxiety you can either visit or book through marham it ll be fine inshaAllah

Post Owner

Thanx for reply madam, You right i always think at extreme. but i hardly had any full blown panic attack. i just see the sypmtoms and derive the worst conclusion. today i am having left arm pain with mild chest pain and i am thinking of it as a heart issue from night. from last year i have lost 10 kg weight and now i am 45kg at age 30. have you any good plan for me? how much time will it take and how much cost? please elaborate it!

4 years ago

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 78 Positive Reviews

look dear it depends on your detailed history, the precipitating factor and the ones maintaining it second it depends on you how much you are being enthsiastic and you want to recover usually therapy sessions last for 9 to 12 weeks if the case is mild to moderate

4 years ago

Post Owner

Thanx for listning and replying, my health anxiety is from childhood since 2002 when my father died of kidney failure and some of the deaths of near ones from heart attack petrolled it. 2017 denguee fever hit me and broke me completely. i shall describe everything in details in session with u insha Allah. 2nd, i am full of enthosiasm, just fighting it alone and will win insha Allah one day. please tell me about the cost of whole pakage and seesions detail because i want to start this month. i am a govt teacher bps-16 computer science so difficult to come so i prefer online. thanx

4 years ago

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 78 Positive Reviews

details been mentioned once you ll open my profile i completely understand your concern i hope things ll work for you InshaAllah n session are of 50 to 60 mints and depends on the severity that how many sessions need to be conducted.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Sumera Bhatti

Dr. Sumera Bhatti - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology), ADCP, Diploma in Addiction Medicine, International Certified Addiction Professional (ICAP) | Islamabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

AOA dear client I can help you through CBT .please visit me if possible or you can book online appointments inshaAllah you will be alright

Post Owner

Thanx for reply madam, You right i always think at extreme. but i hardly had any full blown panic attack. i just see the sypmtoms and derive the worst conclusion. today i am having left arm pain with mild chest pain and i am thinking of it as a heart issue from night. from last year i have lost 10 kg weight and now i am 45kg at age 30. have you any good plan for me? how much time will it take and how much cost? please elaborate it!

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient, according to your post it seems like you are suffering from illness anxiety. you can consult me through Marham.pk online video Clinic or visit me at hospital for treatment.

Post Owner

Thanx for reply sir, You right i always think at extreme. but i hardly had any full blown panic attack. i just see the sypmtoms and derive the worst conclusion. today i am having left arm pain with mild chest pain and i am thinking of it as a heart issue from night. from last year i have lost 10 kg weight and now i am 45kg at age 30. have you any good plan for me? how much time will it take and how much cost? please elaborate it!

4 years ago

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient I can completely understand your feelings. your worries are related to getting illness which is called illness anxiety. this is completely manageable with counseling/psychotherapy. if you want than you can consult me through Marham.pk online video Clinic or visit me at hospital

4 years ago

Post Owner

Sir please give me cost and time estimates so that i may start therapy! thanx

4 years ago

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 119 Positive Reviews

Dear patient, kindly contact Marham.pk at 03-111-222-398 and get all my necessary details to start your treatment. I am sure you'll be fine very soon.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Zobia Hassan

Zobia Hassan - Psychologist

BS (Hons) in Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Dear, you are suffering from panic attacks in which you have a thoughts of heart attack and having physical symptoms related to it. It will cure via cbt easily. You can consult through online sessions

Post Owner

4 years ago

BS (Hons) in Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

In this disorder, patient always move to conclusion while thinking about worst situation. And if you didnt reach full blown panic attack you should evaluate yourself through proper channel. Else your weight loss is due to depression which is associated with your anxiety. if you want to take session from me. I provide online sessions.

4 years ago

BS (Hons) in Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore | Book Appointment

Also from your explaining symptoms, you might be suffer from panic attacks rather than health anxiety

4 years ago

Session duration is 45 minutes. 8 - 10 sessions are required to overcome yiur symptoms and further sessions will be depend on your condition

4 years ago

Post Owner

okay mam, give me timings for the sessions. i want to start from this month. and what will be the medium of communication? i mean whatsaap? skype? or marham.com? what about the cost of each session?

4 years ago

You can get appointment through marham. Pk nd call on my given number or use whatsap

4 years ago

BS (Hons) in Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Cost of session is 1000/- having duration of 45 minutes timing 12 - 6 pm. Other details will provide you during initial session

Post Owner

cost could not be shown, instead an id card number shown ...please write amount in words...thanx

4 years ago

You can call on marham. Pk for more details

4 years ago

Post Owner

okay mam, thanx

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Shajra Kanwal

Shajra Kanwal - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

u can call me through marham

Post Owner

mam can you do it through CBT? i dnt want to use medication....tell me session and cost estimates?

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sana Munawar

Sana Munawar - Psychologist

MSc (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

It happens in panic attack and other anxiety problems. You should go CBT, cognitive behavioral therapy or relation techniques. For more consultation and treatment you can book your appointment with me on marham.pk

Member of Marham-Forum

aslamualikum everyone mara bhai 23 year old ha os ko pata ni kya ha wasy dekhny ma thk lgta ha par os ko koi damgi tor par koi masla bana ha aik family member ha os k bary ma kheta ha k records lge ha os ne muja se mujy sunta ha yahn bi jata hn pata lgta ha ose please koi bata skta ha good doctr in faisalabad r kya masla ho skta ha ya please thanks ????

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories